Adaptable range-temperature settings from 90° to 220°F, to keep breads warm or poultry piping hot
Precision control-moist and crisp settings help maintain the perfect texture for your food
Indicator light-reminds you when the drawer is on
Stunning details-hand-polished mirrored highlights
Fully featured-equipped with two removable steam pans, lids, and steam racks
Hidden heating-a concealed heating element lets you use the warming drawer as a towel or robe warmer
Lasting elegance-weather-resistant stainless steel construction
- 'On" indicator light reminds you that the drawer is on
- Moist and crisp settings allow you to keep food at the desired texture
- Temperature settings from 90° to 220° offer the the flexibly needed to keep breads warm or poultry piping hot
- Equipped with two removable steam pans, lids and steam racks
- Weather resistant stainless steel construction and Lynx signature polished highlights
- Concealed heating element allows you to use the drawer as a towel or robe warmer
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.