Summit's selection of American-made casework brings new convenience to break room design with fully assembled cabinetry that lets you create the perfect coffee station, office lounge, or refreshment center. The CWSUITE43G is comprised of five pieces: refrigerator cabinet (model CWR2ADA), Summit SCR1841B beverage center, trash bin cabinet CWC5ADA, microwave SM903BSA, and cabinet hutch CWH1. The cabinetry ships full assembled and individually packaged, allowing you to rearrange the layout to best suit the needs of your space. The cabinet height (minus the hutch) is 34" in order to comply with ADA guidelines for accessibility. With the hutch installed, this unit's overall height is 71.5". Each cabinet piece is manufactured in the USA from engineered wood in a jet black laminate finish. The trash cabinet includes two bins and two counter holes to allow easy separation of rubbish and recycling. The hutch features two holes to allow you to easily run power cords through, accommodating the microwave as well as other small appliances, such as coffeemakers or toasters. The SM903BSA microwave features a built-in outlet to accept a 2 or 3-prong cord, allowing easy 1-plug operation that will temporarily shut off the other second device while the microwave is in use to prevent power surges. It also comes with two USB ports to charge mobile devices. Beverage refrigerator SCR1841BADA offers a full 2.7 cu.ft. of storage capacity, with reversible glass door, no-frost operation, digital temperature control, and LED lighting. In addition to this suite design, Summit offers more styles and sizes. You can also build your own by combining any combination of our modular casework cabinets and appliances. All furniture ships fully assembled. Browse the full Summit portfolio to create the perfect solution for break rooms, schools, welcome lounges, and more.
- Includes SCR1841BADA beverage refrigerator, CWR2ADA refrigerator cabinet, SM903BSA microwave, CWC5ADA trash cabinet, and CWH1 hutch
- 34" high counters (not including hutch) to meet ADA guidelines for accessibility
- Engineered wood with laminate finish manufactured and assembled in the United States
- Each cabinet piece ships fully assembled for fast setup
- Innovative fastening system ensures lasting durability
- Includes our SCR1841BADA beverage refrigerator with digital controls, front lock, reversible glass door, and no-frost operation
- Ships with our fully featured SM903BSA compact microwave with one-touch cooking options, multiple power levels, and a built-in smoke alarm
- Microwave panel includes two pre-installed ports to charge mobile devices
- Microwave rear includes an outlet to accept a 2 or 3-prong cord, allowing easy 1-plug operation that will temporarily shut off the other second device while the microwave is in use to prevent power surges
- Our CWC5ADA cabinet includes two trash bins and built-in holes on the countertop to allow easy separation of rubbish and recyclables
- Slide the refrigerator into the CWR2ADA cabinet for a finished look
- Summit's CWH1 hutch can be installed over the refrigerator or trash cabinet for vertical storage
- Sleek black laminate finish on the cabinet pieces suits any setting
- Refrigerator and cabinets each include four levelers to accommodate uneven floors
- Image shown is a suggested layout, but individual pieces can be repositioned to your space's needs
|Height of Cabinet
|34.0" (86 cm)
|43.0" (109 cm)
|24.0" (61 cm)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Refrigerator Door Swing
|Interior and Exterior
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.