Summit's selection of American-made casework brings new convenience to break room design with fully assembled cabinetry that lets you create the perfect coffee station, office lounge, or refreshment center. The CWSUITE74R is comprised of five pieces: refrigerator cabinet (model CWR4ADA), Summit AL54 all-refrigerator, storage cabinet CWM2ADA, and commercial microwave SCM1000SS. The cabinetry ships full assembled and individually packaged, allowing you to rearrange the layout to best suit the needs of your space. The cabinet height is 34" in order to comply with ADA guidelines for accessibility. Each cabinet piece is manufactured in the USA from engineered wood in a jet black laminate finish. The trash cabinet (CWC5ADA) includes two bins and two counter holes to allow easy separation of rubbish and recycling. The CWM2ADA cabinet includes two slide-out drawers. It features a pre-installed hole in the rear to let you run power cords through, accommodating the microwave as well as other small appliances, such as coffeemakers or toasters. The SCM1000SS microwave is approved to NSF commercial standards and features a flat bottom without a turntable. Refrigerator AL54 offers a full 4.8 cu.ft. of storage capacity, with no-frost operation, digital temperature control, adjustable glass shelves, door storage, and LED lighting. It comes with a user-reversible stainless steel door and front lock. In addition to this suite design, Summit offers more styles and sizes. You can also build your own by combining any combination of our modular casework cabinets and appliances. All furniture ships fully assembled. Browse the full Summit portfolio to create the perfect solution for break rooms, schools, welcome lounges, and more.
- Includes AL54 refrigerator, CWR4ADA refrigerator cabinet, SCM1000SS microwave, CWC5ADA trash bin cabinet, and CWM2ADA cabinet with drawers
- 34" high counters to meet ADA guidelines for accessibility
- Engineered wood with laminate finish manufactured and assembled in the United States
- Each cabinet piece ships fully assembled for fast setup
- Innovative fastening system ensures lasting durability
- Includes our popular AL54 all-refrigerator with digital controls, front lock, adjustable glass shelves, door storage, reversible stainless steel door, and no-frost operation
- Ships with our fully featured 1000W SCM1000SS commercial microwave with one-touch cooking options, multiple power levels, and a flat interior bottom without turntable for a more spacious and durable interior
- Slide the refrigerator into the CWR4ADA cabinet for a finished look
- Our CWC5ADA cabinet includes two trash bins and built-in holes on the countertop to allow easy separation of rubbish and recyclables
- Our CWM2ADA is a 26" wide storage cabinet with two slide-out drawers and a cutout to hold the microwave or other small appliances
- Cabinet includes a pre-installed hole to run the microwave cord through for easier setup
- Sleek black laminate finish on the cabinet pieces suits any setting
- Refrigerator and cabinets each include four levelers to accommodate uneven floors
- Image shown is a suggested layout, but individual pieces can be repositioned to your space's needs
|Height of Cabinet
||34.0" (86 cm)
||74.0" (188 cm)
||24.0" (61 cm)
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Refrigerator Door Swing
|Full Door Shelves
||Interior and Exterior
|High Side PSI
|Low Side PSI
||36 to 43 F
Dining Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.